EXCHANGES AND RETURNS
You may return the product within fourteen (14) calendar days of receipt. Returns will only be accepted if the product is in the same condition as it was delivered, unused, with its original packaging materials and labels, and accompanied by any related accessory.
To return a product, follow the instructions specified below:
Once the product has been shipped, you can access your account and review any of your orders in the section “my orders”, where you will be entitled to cancel one or more of the articles included in your purchase order, you will mark each of the items you would like to return and then, confirm by clicking the return button.
We will send you an email including a return authorization number that you must place visible outside the package where you will be returning the goods.
Returns will only be accepted by Orbea USA LLC if shipping and handling fees have been paid. Consumers and users are responsible for the direct costs associated with returning the items. If the consumer or user has expressly selected a delivery method that is not the least expensive ordinary delivery method, the Service Provider will not be required to refund the resulting additional costs.
Once we receive the product and we confirm that it is in the same condition as when it was delivered, unused, with its original packaging materials and labels, and accompanied by any related accessories, we will proceed to issue a refund, excluding shipping costs using the same method that you used for payment.
If you happen to receive an item that is not what you ordered, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
TO EXCHANGE A PRODUCT
Products can only be returned for a refund. If you need a different size or color, or wish to purchase other alternative products, you must place a new order.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
You can exercise your right of withdrawal from this transaction without justification within fourteen (14) calendar days of order delivery to you or a third party on your behalf (other than the carrier).
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact ORBEA USA LLC, with registered office at 4820 63rd St. suite 104 Boulder, Colorado 80301 U.S.A., and make an unequivocal statement in this regard (by letter, fax, email, etc.). You can fill in the withdrawal form below, but the use of the form is not mandatory (link to the withdrawal form).
If you want to return an item(s) from your order, you must have a claim number. Please contact the online customer service by writing to email@example.com.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you just have to communicate your decision to do so within the stipulated time.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you decide to exercise your right of withdrawal, we will refund all payments received, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional expenses that result from your selection of a shipping method that is not the least expensive ordinary shipping method that we offer) as quickly as possible, and within 14 calendar days of the date you notified us of your decision to withdraw from the present contract. We will proceed to issue said refund, using the same payment method you used for the original transaction; in any event, you shall not be liable for any expense as the result of the refund. We are entitled to keep your refund until we have received the items or until you have presented proof of their return, whichever happens first.
You must return or directly deliver the items to us as quickly as possible and within 14 calendar days of notifying us of your decision to withdraw from the contract. This condition is deemed to have been met if you return the goods before the end of the stipulated period.
You are responsible for the direct costs of returning the items.
The product must be returned in its complete original packaging, with labels and any related accessory and in perfect condition. You will only be responsible for the reduction in the value of the items as the result of any handling other than that which is necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and working condition of the items.
In spite of the above, the Service Provider may consider, in accordance with current legislation, that users buying customized items or items made according to personal specifications have no right to withdraw from this contract.
For any questions about returning customized items purchased at www.orca.com, you can contact us by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Service Provider reserves the right to question your reason for return. No refunds will be made for damaged items.
If your return does not meet the terms stipulated terms, you will have no right to receive a refund in any amount and will have a period of fourteen (14) days to request their collection.
In case of defective item returns, you will get a full refund, including shipping costs.
The amount paid will always be refunded using the same method used to pay for the item(s).
DAMAGED OR FAULTY ITEMS
All the products sold at orca.com are in perfect condition. However, if you happen to receive a defective or faulty item(s), indicate this on the delivery slip and inform the courier at delivery. Then write to email@example.com indicating your order number and describing the fault or defect in your item(s).
THE STATUTORY WARRANTY provided by ORCA runs for two years as from the date on which the product is purchased.
- ORCA provides a warranty on all products that it manufactures and/or distributes against any nonconformity issues for the first two years after their purchase. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product when the purchase is made through an authorized dealer. It therefore excludes purchases made through non-authorized dealers and on eBay or similar sale and/or auction platforms.
- The buyer is entitled to the repair and/or replacement of the defective product completely free of charge for the affected user in the event of any nonconformity.
- The specific legal rights of the original purchaser of the product under this warranty may vary from country to country. If this warranty is found not to be consistent with local legislation, it will be considered as amended so that it is consistent with that legislation.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- When filing a claim under this warranty, the user must provide a copy of the product purchase document (sales invoice) for the bicycle to ORCA or the dealer.
- This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear of the product in any case.
- In no case will this warranty apply to breakages or defects resulting from negligent use. Negligent use is considered to include, but is not limited to, the following:
For neoprene items:
■ Pinches and nail tears.
■ Damage or fading resulting from exposure to excessive heat and sunlight or storage in unsuitable conditions.
For all products:
■ Deterioration resulting from exposure to external ambient agents (e.g. salt water, excessive heat, sunlight, etc.) or chemicals (pool products, chlorine, etc.).
■ Deterioration or loss of features of the garment due to improper use of washing machines/ dryers/ irons, fabric conditioners or detergents.
■ Tears or abrasions on surfaces or seams due to normal wear and tear.
■ Improper modifications or repairs carried out by unauthorized persons.
- You, the user, must keep the product acquired in good condition, in line with the instructions and recommendations of the manufacturer.
- To process any claim in relation to this warranty, the user must proceed to the point of sale where he/she purchased the product, so that the dealer can process the statutory warranty. If it is not possible to visit that dealer or if visiting same would result overly burdensome for you, the user, you may go to another official ORCA dealer to process the claim or contact ORCA directly via the linbk below to receive instructions on how to process the warranty claim. When filing a claim under this warranty, the user must provide the product purchase document (sales invoice) to ORCA or the dealer.
- This warranty is subject to the decision reached by our technicians with regard to the nature of the product non-conformity once they have studied the product in question.
- If repair is not possible and ORCA opts to replace the product, ORCA will replace the non-conforming product with another similar product, and if this is not possible for reasons of stockage, you, the user, will receive another product of equal quality and features. ORCA may replace personalized products by similar products in the current colour range if the original personalization cannot be reproduced.