You can exercise your right of withdrawal from this transaction without justification within 14 calendar days of order delivery to you or a third party on your behalf other than the carrier.
If it is not exercised within this period, said right expires.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact Orbea, S. Coop., with registered office at Polígono Industrial Goitondo, 48269 Mallabia (Bizkaia), Spain, and make an unequivocal statement in this regard (letter, fax, email, etc.). Alternatively, you can fill in the withdrawal form below. The use of the form is not mandatory.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you just have to communicate your decision to do so within the stipulated time.
RESULTS OF WITHDRAWAL
If you decide to exercise your right of withdrawal, the Service Provider is entitled to keep your refund until you return the item(s) or show proof of return, whichever occurs first.
The item(s) must be returned in due time, within fourteen (14) days at most of informing of your decision to withdraw from this contract. If the item(s) are returned before the stipulated time, you will be considered to have met this requirement.
Shipping fees for returned items must be paid by the user. Item(s) must be returned in resellable condition, in the original packaging with tag attached, and with all their original parts and accessories. The user is required to show proof of return.
In spite of the above, the Service Provider may consider, in accordance with the regulations in force, that users buying customized items or items made according to personal specifications have no right to withdraw from this contract.
If your returned item(s) do not meet the terms in our return policy, no refund will be made and the item(s) will be sent back to you with collect payment for shipping.
The Service Provider reserves the right to question your reason for return. No refunds will be made for damaged items.
In case of defective item returns, you will get a full refund, including shipping costs.
DAMAGED OR FAULTY ITEMS
All the products sold at orca.com are in perfect condition. However, if you happen to receive a defective or faulty item(s), indicate this on the delivery slip and inform the courier at delivery. Then write to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your order number and describing the fault or defect in your item(s).
THE STATUTORY WARRANTY provided by ORCA runs for two years as from the date on which the product is purchased.
● ORCA provides a warranty on all products that it manufactures and/or distributes against any nonconformity issues for the first two years after their purchase. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product when the purchase is made through an authorized dealer. It therefore excludes purchases made through non-authorized dealers and on eBay or similar sale and/or auction platforms.
● The buyer is entitled to the repair and/or replacement of the defective product completely free of charge for the affected user in the event of any nonconformity.
● The specific legal rights of the original purchaser of the product under this warranty may vary from country to country. If this warranty is found not to be consistent with local legislation, it will be considered as amended so that it is consistent with that legislation.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
● When filing a claim under this warranty, the user must provide a copy of the product purchase document (sales invoice) for the bicycle to ORCA or the dealer.
● This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear of the product in any case.
● In no case will this warranty apply to breakages or defects resulting from negligent use. Negligent use is considered to include, but is not limited to, the following:
For neoprene items:
■ Pinches and nail tears.
■ Damage or fading resulting from exposure to excessive heat and sunlight or storage in unsuitable conditions.
For all products:
■ Deterioration resulting from exposure to external ambient agents (e.g. salt water, excessive heat, sunlight, etc.) or chemicals (pool products, chlorine, etc.).
■ Deterioration or loss of features of the garment due to improper use of washing machines/ dryers/ irons, fabric conditioners or detergents.
■ Tears or abrasions on surfaces or seams due to normal wear and tear.
■ Improper modifications or repairs carried out by unauthorized persons.
● You, the user, must keep the product acquired in good condition, in line with the instructions and recommendations of the manufacturer.
● To process any claim in relation to this warranty, the user must proceed to the point of sale where he/she purchased the product, so that the dealer can process the statutory warranty. If it is not possible to visit that dealer or if visiting same would result overly burdensome for you, the user, you may go to another official ORCA dealer to process the claim or contact ORCA directly via the linbk below to receive instructions on how to process the warranty claim. When filing a claim under this warranty, the user must provide the product purchase document (sales invoice) to ORCA or the dealer.
● This warranty is subject to the decision reached by our technicians with regard to the nature of the product non-conformity once they have studied the product in question.
● If repair is not possible and ORCA opts to replace the product, ORCA will replace the non-conforming product with another similar product, and if this is not possible for reasons of stockage, you, the user, will receive another product of equal quality and features. ORCA may replace personalized products by similar products in the current colour range if the original personalization cannot be reproduced.