RS1 Hydro Killa Race Suit Female
Orca’s RS1 badge is applied to products that utilize the latest in race science materials and construction techniques. The all new RS1 HydroKilla Race Suit is Orca’s new high performance short course race suit, and benefits from the revolutionary new DermaKinetic System – enhancing power output, increasing speed and reducing fatigue.
The DermaKinetic System comprises Orca’s new DermaKinetic Skn – a lightweight, highly breathable material, which has superior hydrophobic qualities thanks to the technical Cire heat treatment that creates a low drag outer surface. The DermaKinetic Skn is then supported by ergonomically shaped thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) bands that have high elasticity and power recovery properties. The bands are positioned across the upper and lower back to aid posture, through the hip area to aid stability, and wrap around the thigh and buttock region for active compression and to support muscles. The result is a construction that enables you to race faster, stronger.
The ITU legal HydroKilla Race Suit has race-style back straps, microfleece chamois, HydroSeal leg hems and 24cm/9 inch inseam. The superior low drag coefficient makes the race suit ideal for non-wetsuit races, while the aerodynamics and increased power from the DermaKinetic System increase speed on the bike and run.
1. DERMA-KINETIC SYSTEM: LIGHTWEIGHT, BREATHABLE, HYDROPHOBIC MATERIAL I THERMOPLASTIC POLYURETHANE COMPRESSION BANDS
2. RACE-STYLE BACK STRAPS: COMFORT I SUPPORT I RANGE OF MOTION
3. TRI-STYLE MICRO-FLEECE CHAMOIS: COMFORT I BREATHABILITY I QUICK-DRY I ANTI-BACTERIAL
4. HYDROSEAL LEG HEMS: COMFORT I LOW DRAG I SECURE
5. 23CM INSEAM/9 INCH: INCREASED LEG COVERAGE I HYDRODYNAMICS
6. REFLECTIVE ORCA LOGOS: VISIBILITY
7. TWIN NEEDLE ARMHOLE AND NECK OPENING: COMFORT
8. FLAT LOCK TOP STITCH: COMFORT I PERFORMANCE
9. SILICONE BACK NECK LABEL: COMFORT I LOW IRRITATION