Perform S/S Top Female
The Orca Perform S/S Top is constructed using two innovative new performance fabrics that work as hard as you do. Dynamic-Ag blends the comfort and wicking characteristics of polyester, with silver yarn, which naturally regulates your body temperature, is anti-bacterial and anti-static. The multi-activity top has a seam sealed panel construction inspired by the stealth and speed of the orca killer whale. Orca's new Hex-Vapour fabric uses a honeycomb mesh construction to provide increased breathability in key areas of the garment, and reflective logos make the Perform S/S Top a kitbag essential for use indoors and out.
01. Silver yarn fabric: anti-bacterial I anti-odor I anti-static I thermodynamic
02. Wicking fabric: comfort I performance
03. Mesh underarm panel: ventilation I comfort I performance
04. Reflective Orca transfer logos: safety I visibility
05. Flat lock top stitch: comfort I details
06. Silicon back neck label: comfort I low irritation
07. Seam seal insert: comfort I design
Orca’s all new training range will be popular with athletes participating in a range of sports, who want a core set of training essentials. The range utilises the latest in new fabric technologies, panel cuts and styling to keep you comfortable, performing well and looking great when you are out exercising.