226 Tri Top Male
The Orca 226 Tri Top is designed for those who want to train or race without compromise in a garment that has sleeves for increased protection from the elements.
The top has been re-engineered with Orca’s new Vapour-Cool fabric, which uses nano crystals embedded in the fibre to naturally conduct heat away from the body, keeping you cool. Used across the entire front and lower back of the Tri Tank the cross-section yarn construction enhances moisture wicking and dries quickly. This highly breathable fabric also contains silver ions that are antibacterial and deodorizing, and anti-allergy, making it ideal for longer distance racing and use in hot conditions. Orca’s Tri-Enduro mesh fabric is on the back of the top for breathability and wicking. The UPF50+ protection offered by all fabrics used in this top makes it ideal for race days when you're out in the elements for long periods of time.
The top also has a lower cut at the back for increased coverage when cycling and running. There is a 3-coil front control zip, safety elastic closed storage pockets, and reflective elements for visibility in low light conditions. Orca’s 226 badge has become synonymous with the highest levels of performance, comfort and durability in endurance distance racing, and is displayed in a sublimated design on the side panels of the top.
1. VAPOUR-COOL UPPER BODY PANELING: NANO CRYSTALS COOL BODY I ANTI-BACTERIAL I FAST DRYING
2. TRI-ENDURO MESH BACK PANEL: BREATHABILITY I MOISTURE WICKING
3. UPF50+: SUN PROTECTION
4. 3-COIL FRONT FULL LENGTH CONTROL ZIP: COMFORT I VENTILATION
5. SAFETY ELASTIC CLOSED POCKET: SECURE I STORAGE
6. TWIN NEEDLE ARMHOLE AND NECK OPENING: COMFORT
7. FLAT LOCK TOP STITCH: COMFORT I STRETCH
8. REFLECTIVE ORCA TRANSFER LOGOS: VISIBILITY I DURABLE
9. SILICONE BACK NECK LABEL: COMFORT I LOW IRRITATION
10. ZIP TOP COVER: COMFORT